Sunday 8 April 2012

Easter fun

Hot cross buns for breakfast!
Yum!


Candle lit!


Easter mood....hmmm not so sure...a bit grey and rainy outside...
The grass and flowers and trees are happy, though!
As yesterday and the days before, when sunny, I watered them, this is how our front porch looks like so far, but, as I said it is still a work in progress!




















Morgana and I have been busy!


On Friday, I went to Borough market to browse...


I am always inspired by the  florist's stalls and the little flower shop under the bridge...
such pretty displays!






And the colourful vegetables and fruit stalls...


I even saw my favourite Italian salad:

But not at the Italian price, so I didn't buy it!


Sometimes I feel that the Market is only for the rich, in Italy is usually the place for the poor! What a strange world we live in!




All images Susannah Andrews






 I went to get more wool yesterday from the KNITSHOP !


( By the way Marcia was teaching crochet to a small group of people)


Morgana saw the colours of the magic wool and wanted to needle felt straight away!
Some wool I bought is completely natural, like sheep colour! That is the best for making sheep...and bunnies...well..I never seen a lilac bunny or a green sheep, have you?!


Felting eggs, bunnies, sheep....I am pleased with the results so far!


Felting with the needle for me is about shapes and details and having more control of the finished effects...see the results...


One, two, three,


four, five, six,
and many more!


Easter decorations finished in time for Easter Sunday!

Here some details:








Needle felted sheep by Susannah Andrews


Baa!


Morgana made a felted picture, here it is:




No comments:

Post a Comment