Thursday 21 May 2020

L.I.F.E.

L for Look at this!
I for I don't know how it all happened
F is for fantastic
E is for ever - changing

And so, things have been happening all around me, with me or without me'
All the chain of events, slowly unfolding.
Life going in circles, and I am looking inward and perhaps missing some.
No regrets, no sadness allowed, no dwelling, no repeating patterns,
No creating patterns, no seeking sadness, sadness...oh no...the emptiness.
Be free, and open, be the facilitator, the creator, the mother of mothers.
For the physical state is only an illusion, like time or reality.
For the presence will be felt, in my blood.


It's not the silence, but the absence of her quiet



The taste of the sea
A drop of the ocean
Tear, salty and sweet
Mirage vision
In my eyes
Always

No comments:

Post a Comment