Wednesday 6 May 2020

Be, just be

May brings
a new sense of sensing
a sensational sensory experience
of earth and air
of warmth and safety
yet
hunger for new beginnings
and striving to accomplish
to persevere and continue
faith in this organic feeling
faith in myself
trusting to be
in the flow, in the moment
accepting
surrendering
sweet scents of lilac and wisteria
purple haze and blue skies
the sun
the moon
grounding and soothing
its perpetual cycles
the seasons
my transition into a new era
what this seems from the the other side
inside and out
suddenly I feel held
lulled and cocooned
I know me as I am going and growing
turning back and looking within
seeing myself
being myself
for real
what it will be
will be
that is still me

being now here
in this moment

painting the picture
of the present is futile
as it is past as soon as the brush dips in the colour
is here for a while
and it is the future unseen
the moment has been

be, just be
and go, just flow



No comments:

Post a Comment