Saturday 29 October 2011

Sweet Pumpkins...spooky lanterns

We had a nice afternoon and the children were sweet and the pumpkins were sweet and spooky!

The kids carved their pumpkins, painted their glass lanterns and had some not so spooky fun, since it is not quite Halloween and day time...! Let us call it a gentle build up to spookier time!


Morgana had a lovely day with her friends ...I had a rest in the morning, as I am still ill with flu...I was better during the day but at around 4 pm gradually became more tired and my headache much worse...


Despite all this the children were good and had some artistic fun. 













getting things ready








The kids used some tools from a supermarket kit, and I was impressed by the results...I would normally use just a sharp knife but this carving kit was what they needed to make those special effects!



impressive!


what a mean face!






hard work...
























Pumpkin bits everywhere! Never mind!


Jack o' lantern!


Spookie!



No comments:

Post a Comment