Tuesday 26 July 2011

meanwhile the bees are buzzing...

Had a fun day yesterday at the little girls house ( my nanny work!)...we were busy bees, cleaning washing... and then I thought of making some bees! These bees you can eat! They are made of peanut butter, almond flour, wheatabix, dark chocolate sauce and almond flakes ' wings'. Of course, raisins for eyes...et voila'!
they need to set in the fridge, so we told the girls daddy to open the fridge to see them but to 'bee careful'!
then one of the bees actually flew into his mouth and kept buzzing!!

PS: if S. is reading this post ( mommy of I. and A. ) yes I did 'steal' the idea from you, looked on a website to get recipe!)


yummy!


have a go...messy and sticky fun...lots of fingers to lick! ( yes do put a bit of sugar in the mix!)


MIx ingredients with a bit of soft butter and shape into small olive shaped balls

melt dark chocolate and put into a little bag and snip a tiny corner off and squeeze chocolate onto balls to do the stripes


very tricky to get proper stripes! but this is our first attempt at this recipe, I am sure that with practice we will get better...




Now the almond flakes for wings...


bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!


have fun!

xx
Susannah



PS


I have the tent for camping and got a torch and cutlery, cups and plates!
But I am still a bit restless...I feel I want to get the tent out  in the lounge and try to see how it works...!



No comments:

Post a Comment