Monday 25 July 2011

Just one more cup of tea...

I am excited and a tiny bit scared ( adrenaline!)...I am thinking about going camping with my daughter ( oh no, my husband is not the camping sort...and especially with other Steiner -Hippy people!).
The start day is...Friday aaaaaaaaaaah! In just 5 days! That means I have 4 days to get ready ...no...3 days because today doesn't count...Panick!

The thing I forgot to say and most important is that this is going to be the very first time camping, I mean proper camping with tent and everything!

We don't even have a tent; we are borrowing one!

Just one more cup of tea...I need to think!
...
...
...
ok...
plan....write down what I need





What do I need?

luggage full of warm socks, 1 jumper, 3 t shirts, underwear, raincoats, wellies, 4 blankets (!)sleeping bags cushions? cups ? oh no we have to go to a camping shop!

Will we survive next weekend without the essentials? And I don't even know which are the essentials!

The essential thing is that I need to remain calm and write it all down and ...oh for sure there are tutorials on the internet on how to put a tent up!?!

Hoping it won't rain next weekend near Brighton...


Susannah

No comments:

Post a Comment