Saturday 17 August 2013

Alive


Alive
Softly flowing
Softly blowing
Perfumed wind
Of the perfumed Garden

Water lily
Open and fragrant
Open and receiving
Cosmic light
Divine Feminine
Flower power

An Image of the Sun in the Blue Sky



In the beginning were the waters of chaos ... Darkness covered the waters until ... the Primeval Water Lily rose from the abyss. Slowly the blue water lily opened its petals to reveal a young god sitting in its golden heart. A sweet perfume drifted across the waters and light streamed from the body of this Divine Child to banish universal darkness. This child was the Creator, the Sun God, the source of all life. 
The Blue Water Lily (photo Richard GAUTIER)

 So the Primeval Water Lily closed its petals at the end of each day... Chaos reigned through the night until the god within the water lily returned.

Original article: http://www.thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/egypt_waterlily.html#.Ug97eENwYdU#ixzz2cEVu50G3
© Caroline Seawright



great Energy


I am woman and I am divine


Aphrodite

Alive
inside me, she
I surrender
I laugh, I cry
bliss in my bones
in my womb
trembling with pleasure
or is it pain?
it has no name
but
I am She
my name, Aphrodite
or many other names
and faces come through
and who am I
but she?
of many faces 
in places
between the movement
where the stillness gives birth
to the movement
I am gone
I am awake
the ecstasy I have been yearning for
is here inside
and she
is me


(Vanessa Nova)



No comments:

Post a Comment