Saturday 12 January 2013

Singing good morning


It is 6.30 on Sunday morning

It is the 13th of January

The birds are quite chatty; it is one of the nicest sounds in nature, the birds singing the welcome morning song!It is nice to be woken by them and by ma cat, rather than the alarm.
This time in the morning has a special energy that I compare to a mistery bottle that has just been opened and the contents will pour out, first the essence and the aromas, then the rest....
yes the morning has a smell and a feel of anticipation, but it has a quiet energy too, peaceful...
I don't like too much chatter or noise, no radio, no news, no talking, just being, and listening.

Yes I do love the morning!
I arise and I feel precious!
I feel privileged.
Oh to be alive, another day has begun
To breathe
To think
To enjoy
Life
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment