Sunday 19 August 2012

It's a lazy afternoon

Summer is here in Greenwich today ( Saturday 18th August) it is only 29 degrees but feels more like 35 degrees...as it humid. So after a morning of cycling all the way to Greenwich market to browse and get some (non) essentials, back home for lazy lunch - salad, crackers goat cheese and baby tomatoes, then reading my book, sitting by the window,catching a bit of a breeze...and the melody in the background, soft jazzy tunes....yes indeed a lazy Afternoon...

Tomorrow we will venture into Town...
London still feels new and exciting even if my steps will be repeating, my feet walking on the very pavements I walked on before; yet, somehow, it will feel different as the big city breathes, and grows, and I will look at things with older eyes.

London markets, high streets, parks, art galleries grow, evolve, change; people come and go, new generations and turist who feel they 'discovered' these amazing things, and me, who remembers the older days, and how I felt camden Town was the most original place on earth!

Will be taking photos...stay tune

No comments:

Post a Comment