Thursday 23 August 2012

Camden Market

So, this is Camden,
All change please
not me
not us
me and you
you and I had something here...

Hello camden,
we meet again
once upon a time a long time ago
yet
seems only yesterday

I am so tired
I want to go home...

Not now,
not yet,
just one more little look around...

Not in this flesh,
three times seven year cycle,
dead cells...
yes
walking on my dead cells
I am
now
walking on this very lock

Market frenzy
The West yard
Colours
Sight and sound
take me back
take me back
all those years
and yet...
Here am I

Alive,
feeling this vibrant energy
the underground rumbling
the alternative shouting
th original and the fashionable
screaming
STOP

Exfoliating my dead cells
flakes falling to the ground
renewing
feeling the vibrations
minds buzzing
and me
in the centre
calm
right in the middle
of this whirling
the stalls
around me
calling

Then,
a pulsating heartbeat
fast and furious
looking ahead
into the future

Now,
a steady pulse
in tune with the Universe
calm and centered
being present,
now,

in Camden market.

 
Here we are
amongst the crowd
Lost in thought
searching for some
lost meaning
of Life
 
 
 
 
A pair of jeans
A ring or two
Something old
Something new 

 
 
People watching people
 
Lost in a crowd of watchers, wathcing time going by
Time goes
Like dirt between toes
Tired limbs
A heart that doesn't glow
with the same shine
No more
 

The beat and the heat
The melodies and the songs
My heart once sang
The swaying and dancing
The passion once in my body
now transferred to colours and images
faded like the memorabilia and the dusted junk
Amongst these stalls



The meaning of love

Fashion item
Lost sounds and images
of past feelings
That driving Passion,
A pulling Force
The yearning
The wanting
desires not yet fulfilled
Some experiences
not quite savoured
Fast track line took me someplace far, yet...
Only now can't quite recall
This or the other
A blur
What remains is the empty feeling
of something that is still yet to happen
Another time and place
Not here
not now

But soon, somehow...


 
 
Discoveries and secret wishes
Wannabe now or never
Fuzzy feeling
Something new
Something old
Same old stories
repeated through generations
passed down
The past moment
frozen and killed
Lost in time
Found again
Only the realization
like a morning birdsong
Waking
breaking
a dream
 





No comments:

Post a Comment