Monday 4 March 2013

Sitting on a bench in the park

A tiny drop in the ocean
Yet, the whole world,
The Whole Wide World
In my body
Each cell with the imprint
Of past, present and future
Each organ resonating
The Universal vibrations

I have searched for an answer
When the sun kissed my face
This afternoon

I erase all my gained knowledge
through experience and books
Images and sensations haunting me
I am not what I feel I wish to be
I am not what I wish I feel I want to be
I am not what I want to feel and I wish
I wish, I wish

Going through a fast speed vortex
Into the deep black hole
This negative space
Bursting and throwing outwards
Shooting upwards
Towards the light
Searching for something good
The divine,
The sublime,
The good against the evil
Battle with my thoughts
Until, exhausted, I give in to pain
Leaving everything suspended,
Like droplets in the air
Through the mist
I go home
Worn out



No comments:

Post a Comment