Sunday 24 March 2013

I flit, I float, I fleetly flee, I fly

I flit, I float
I fleetly flee, I fly...


No, I am not saying goodbye...well...perhaps I am! Maybe I should gather some positive energy and get the courage to say goodbye to my past, get all the strength I have to shout at the top of my voice:
 -'Go, bugger off and stop haunting me!'-

That's it...it is possibly the detox herbs I am taking, the spring greens I am eating, the nettle tea I am drinking...and while my liver is restoring at night, my brain comes up with these memories and images from the past...I wake up at night feeling a bit stirred and shaken...

So now it is time to reflect as I write...
I do use this blog as a diary to look back at things we did in the past, places I've been, things I've seen, but also I use this blog as a therapy; i find writing down quite a healing process. I re read the things I write and relfect. I was told too much thinking is perhaps not that good!

I believe in reflection and doing something to mirror the thoughts as a healing process. The most obvious one is going for a long walk, which I love doing. When I do painting is good too, and I don't have a lot of time doing this, or singing...
All these activities have something in common apart from being creative:they let my mind relax and temporarily erase memories and worries, past present and future, connecting with a hidden, deeper self, letting the feelings express...

So I am off to do some of that just now!



This beautiful image is from: http://www.divinelightwithin.com/empowered_by_angels__angel_love_healing_circle





Inspirational website for you to look at:

http://www.spiritofchange.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment