Saturday 8 December 2012

Acorns Craft special! Wed 19th Dec

Today!

A MUST FOR ALL CRAFT LOVERS -
 
SPECIAL CHRISTMAS WORKSHOP:-
FELTING A SIMPLE WALDORF STYLE puppet- STEINER INSPIRED ANIMAL OR SIMPLE NATURE object WITH WOOL

A VERY SPECIAL GUEST TUTOR IS COMING TO TEACH US AT ACORNS!:
SUSANNA WALLIS -
 AUTHOR OF FELTING BOOKS AND FELTING EXPERT.
A TWO HOUR SESSION ON
WEDNESDAY 19TH DECEMBER

11.30 TO 13.30 - £6.50 -  BOOKINGS ONLY
cancellations less than 24 hours - fee still to pay, please, sorry!
 

We will a chance to buy some of Susanna Wallis work, stocking fillers for your child or family or that special gift. All made with attention to details and lots of love.

So hope to see you all there, I am booked!
 
About Susanna Wallis :

''My crafts are high quality and beautifully made with love, care and detail. I aim to make long lasting, heirloom and cherished items using the best materials and consider environmental issues in the making process.
I prefer to use high quality and natural materials. ''

Susanna is a craft author / tutor / textile artist / designer.
She has written two books on Needle Felting for Search Press (UK).
Susanna teaches freelance craft workshops, one off workshops and short courses at various locations. She has taught at the Knitting and Stitching show, is a visiting tutor at Guilds, womens groups, craft shops, colleges, schools and arts centres.


                                                                                           
 These are some example of her work: she is taking orders for Christmas now! Go to her Etsy page:

http://www.etsy.com/people/SusannaW?ref=ls_profile

Three Lovely Rustic Christmas Tree Decorations                  Mini Needle Felted Trees Trio

        I love these Christmas tree decorations, I bought some from Susanna last year at Blossoming Together cafe and they look really good on my tree....oh that reminds me I need to go to the Tree shop to choose a tree for us...

Lovely needle felted Winter maiden on snowy base.       Winter Wonderland Waldorf Wallhanging Made to order

I use Susanna's puppets all the time at Acorns for my puppet plays and storytelling; also they hang on my walls and have a place on my nature table at home!

Nativity King Waldorf Single Colour Crown     Needle Felted Penguin Duo


I bought a crown for a little girl's birthday gift and it is a perfect thing for a fairy/princess!

    Needle Felted Snow Berry Gnome

yes it is real snow...aren't they sooo cute?!


No comments:

Post a Comment