Tuesday 20 December 2011

It is a season to be jolly

It is a season to be jolly...


Apart from working- looking after children- which I love ...I am fairly relaxed and waiting for Christmas eagerly.
Dreaming of snow, roasting chestnuts ( at least the right thing as it is cold and damp outside)


I thought I might share with you why I am having a stress free Christmas:


Santa is indeed on his way...I hope he brings what Morgana has asked for...




Elves are super busy packing and delivering...


Meanwhile God Visa is watching over us


Bless Angel Amazon for being around when needed


Will Ocado run out of Panettone cioccolato?...no worries: 
is going to be a Marks and Sparks-ling choc panettone 


Tree: done
Chestnuts: roasting
Snow: only on my nature table so far
Wreath: on door ( funny thing is we used potatoes for weight on inside of door- Morgana thinks this funny)
Food: ordered
Menu: sorted
Presents: packed and dispatched on a sleigh soon


cookies made and gingerbread house done!





















No comments:

Post a Comment