Tuesday 26 December 2023

Calling, calling, calling

 


HEAR ME CALLING
Mother Earth, hear me calling
I’m your daughter,
You’re my home

Sister Moon, hear me calling
In the night
We’re not alone

Father Sun, hear me calling
Let your strong light
Shine in me
All my ancestors

Stand by me
Teach my Spirit to be free. . .

...

...

...

ELEMENTALS
Where I sit is Holy
The Wheel goes round
Where I sit is holy,
Holy is the ground,
Forest, Mountain, River,
Listen to the  Sound.
Great Spirit circle  all around me.
Air moves us, Fire transforms,
Water shapes us, Earth Heals us.
And the balance of the Wheel goes
round and round.
And the balance of  the Wheel goes round.





...


ALL SEEDS
by Lauren Liebling, Starhawk

All seeds She deeply buries,
 She weaves the thread of seasons
Her secret, darkness carries,
 She loves beyond all reason.

All sleeping seeds She wakens,
The rainbow is Her token;
Now winter's power is taken,
In love all chains are broken.
Everything lost is found again,
in a new form, in a new way;
Everything hurt is healed again,
 In a new time, in a new day.




...


ANGELS OF HEALING
Lisa Thiel  1986
Blessed angels come be with me
Heal my spirit, mind and body.
Blessed angels of green and gold
Heal my heart and heal my soul.
Blessed angels of violet and blue
Open my eyes to the vision of truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment