Friday 6 May 2011

Spring is here!

The robins do sing, it is really spring!
Ah! I love the warmer sunnier weather...the green soft grass...the bluebells...And because I do...I am not staying at home! I go out and about every day I can; I have this restless energy the spring brings with her, it is truly addictive! The more I go out, the more I want to stay out! This means morning waking up early and getting ready, planning what to bring...water, food, snacks, picnic, etc...Sometimes I don't bother but just go and get what I need later and improvise! Of course when I am looking after the children I have to plan the structure of the day...but I am much more relaxed and if we go to the flower garden, for example, in the park, and I have planned to go somewhere else after in case of rain, the museum or else, and if I see and feel right to stay longer and chill out I do...It is nice not to have to dash from A to B for a change and just relax on the green glass and receive the warmth of the sun....The children seem contented. I am contented in the sun! I know I am not the only one!
So, below is the proof of our lovely days out and about last week!
At weekends or during school holidays is nice to go by bike...We went from Lee to Greenwich , here we are by the museum and Trinity College, may I introduce to you our bikes!
Very handy for carrying a bit of shopping when i go to the bakery and the farmer's market...or my swimming bag to the sport centre.
Morgana ...re-fuelling!



we went to Mudchute
Farm Park for the
Special day 1st May
there was CRAZY GOLF!














After we went to CANARY WHARF and this is what we saw:







By the fountains behind Canary Wharf tube station


It's amazing to see such imposing buildings and nature below!


Canary Wharf is London's little New York!

The trees and the grass does not look as important! but it is very much part of the landscape here in Canary Wharf...Water and Green areas are blemding together...

Morgana spent  a long time playing 'fishing' she found coins and pens!






I have been looking after children all day everyday the last week! Sometimes 3 or 4 children together!
I like to play with food and to make eating fun ...This is the way I cut and presented strawberries and bananas the other day!


And they were all gone in two minutes!

Have a nice weekend!

Susannah

No comments:

Post a Comment