Wednesday 25 July 2012

Summer sweet summer

Enjoy the last of sunshine today and be prepared as we are going to have a cooler next few days, so have your ice cream and your last dive in the paddling pool and bring your blankets out for next week!

Ah, this is the British Summer! It does still make me laugh after more than 20 years living in this country, but I kind of like it in a funny sort of way!

Today is going to be the last day I see and look after a sweet little boy who is now two years old. He has been with me a year and as usual with me and all children in my care, I am very fond of him. His family is leaving the country and I will miss him so much! Morgana also loves him dearly and so many other little friends he has been playing with.

Today at my last session at Church of Ascension, Acorn parent and Child Group, we will say goodbye to him and other people who will be leaving for nurseries or Playgroup; on a happy note we will celebrate not one, but two Birthdays! We will have special treats, cakes and candles!



Acorns session 11.00 to 13.00
 today- Thursday 26th July, Church of Ascension
susannah.andrews@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment