Friday 27 July 2012

Olympics!!!

Oh well, here we go, the Olympics are starting today, and it will be a cooler rainy day!

The Great Festival, opening Cerimony and All That Jazz!
The Big Screen, the Great Torch Relay, the Royal Park; The Great Big Horrible mistake of closing the Greenwich Park!
Oh well....I am not sure what to do.

Half of me is curious to see all the events and to feel positively part of this great hystorical event which is happening right here right now where we live...the other half wants to send everybody 'a quel paese' as they say in Italian! Go to Hell...a loose translation!

Please, don't be shocked if I swear, but I rarely do it, for instance when I am banking on line, or the computer is not responding...

Yesterday we had a lovely session at Acorns, lots of sad goodbyes and birthday celebration, I didn't get any cake but I think all the children did! It was a rather busy and lively session!














 
It was special for me to see older children , now in drop off Playgroup...soon in Kindergarten, and other children as special guests who are now in primary school!
I used to be there for them at the beginning and it is a lovely feeling seeing children again after a while.
 I believe that we really choose to come down to Earth to meet our families and friends who were also in other life times beforehand and we 'remember' them again as we meet them in this life...
Acorns parent and child group is one of many of these places where people come and see it was meant for them to be with us and have a strong connection...


calm before the session



Thank you all for making my Thursday sessions very special; all the children are special too and there are lots of really clever and talented and very interesting mums. It is a lovely feeling that each time is a learning and sharing experience for me.

And the children grow, some will be back and some will go...

The adventure continues...

My journey goes on...


x

Susannah

No comments:

Post a Comment