Saturday 14 July 2012

Rainbow, summer showers and flowers

Rainbows, storms, summer showers, wet leaves and flowers...
What an unpredictable summer so far ( anything new?)
After all this is England!

This is why I am extremely happy now that I have booked my holiday to Rome. Hurray!

Meanwhile down in Rome my dad is moaning about the heat...it is now 35 degrees every day for the last week or so and continuing like this next week! I can't wait! And I won't moan!

Well...perhaps I will moan about the mosquitos!

It has been quite a busy end of term with festivals, summer sessions, extra children to look after and people coming people leaving, tears of joy and tears of sadness...

Yes, goodbyes are hard...and I will never get used to them.

Some very special people and children will be leaving soon and I will always have a little corner of my heart for them...




I am sharing now my images of the last few days...I tried to capture some special moments...



From my window soon after a summer storm



Oxleas Woods, between summer rain a hint of sunshine...


Summer sky and drops on rain on flowers


Between me and the wall


Fallen flower after much rain in neighbourhood gardens rescued my Morgana, in my nature table bowl


Nature table



My lovely roses



Lavender blur

No comments:

Post a Comment