Sunday 8 July 2012

 

Multicultural festival at


Greenwich Steiner School

 

today!

Sunday 8th July


11 am to 4 pm

 

Woodlands


for full address see the link below:

http://www.bing.com/local/details.aspx?lid=YN1087x242221031&qt=yp&what=greenwich+steiner+school&where=Greenwich%2c+London%2c+England&s_cid=ansPhBkYp02&mkt=en-gb&FORM=LARE





People of our school community, including Acorns Parent and Child group, families and friends, all gather and sing and dance.

We all bring something delicious to eat that is typical of our culture.


I will be doing a short puppet play for the little children (0 to 5 years old)






















I am going dressed as myself and will
dissapear shortly after my puppet play....to watch the Wimbledon Final(I am sorry English and British friends,I am supporting Roger Federer!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment