Sunday 11 March 2012

A Sunny Sunday Spring Walk





If you click on the image below a lovely bog/website comes up!



Little Grass Doll by Jennifer at Dark Blue Dragon


What a lovely walk today : 




Started off as a grey day but gradually got sunnier and warmer.




Spring is in the air, birds are ever so chirpy, the woodpeckers tap tap tap tapping at the tree barks...




By the way I am sure we got a woodpecker tapping at something on our roof which actually sounds like a water pipe...is that possible?!!




And it is much much lighter early in the morning, the birds sing and it is nice to wake up to this sweet sound, especially on a Sunday morning as I don't have my alarm and don't need to get up for work!






We walked across Blackheath- the heath still chilli, then from the top gates of Greenwich Park, 


through the park and past the pretty yellow carpets of blooming Daffodils, 








I like all of them, tete a tete and the paler yellow ones with the orange in the middle too!





































and of course Morgana cannot go past a tree without climbing it! It's the climbing disease!!!


Little monkey!






















Ta - daa!




 Then we walked down to Royal Hill, then through Greenwich Market and back up again to Blackheath...


This is my favourite flower shop in Greenwich Market:






Then we bought Morgana's new SPRING SHOES!


Then, through Cator Estate- Blackheath Park Road and all the way home!
Witness of blooming trees and happy sun rays making us warm and happy!






And Morgana Has now a new pair of shoes, super cool ones ( so cool I need to have one pair too...saving money for my purchase ASAP- I will have the green ones, though I did like the JS silves ones too....mmm...I need to try both of them and decide next week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment