Sunday 18 March 2012

Amazing light in the sky today!


























The beauty of Spring weather- as unpredictable as my moods!
This morning, cleaning my home to the sound of Led Zeppelin and AC DC;
just a a bit of dusting and hoovering and changing sheets can make a big difference...










after that, when all clean and tidy,fresh flowers on my nature table,






 a cup of tea and Kate Bush...




Time to do some felting (Easter Eggs)with my lovely hand dyed magic wool I got from The knitShop...so far I made these








Kate Bush 'Aerial' is in the background...


The dawn has comeAnd the wine will runAnd the song must be sungAnd the flowers are meltingIn the sun
I feel I want to be up on the roofI feel I gotta get up on the roofUp, up on the roofUp, up on the roof
Oh the dawn has comeAnd the song must be sungAnd the flowers are meltingWhat kind of language is this?

What kind of language is this?I can't hear a word you're sayingTell me what are you singingIn the sun
All of the birds are laughingAll of the birds are laughingCome on let's all join inCome on let's all join in
I want to be up on the roofI've gotta be up on the roofUp, up high on the roofUp, up on the roofIn the sun




and her words are resonating in my head as I float in my woolly space




I love March, with the cool winds and cold nights, fresh mornings, misty and creepy,
 only to reveal white fluffy clouds which then, out of the blue, reveal a most glorious sun...
to be then veiled again and again by yet more clouds.


Sunny side bright and gay and look onto the other side of the sky: black sky, rain on its way!


early light


Wind, rain, sun and rain again...
And the flowers grow,
And the light reflects onto the wet grass,
Shiny crystals,to be turned into frozen diamonds
The night brings more cold winds
Until the morning sun makes it all a distant memory.


(Susannah Andrews)


springlight

I love this painting; find more about the artist on


http://www.taniacorbett.co.uk/flowering 






No comments:

Post a Comment