Monday 1 August 2016

Open up





Open up
spread and spring
forward and outwards

Be positive
be open and trusting
Trust the flow
spiralling forward

Yet
feel the stillness in the fold and creeks and dwell here
lull
suspension
tension
breathing still
re birthing

Once more,
again
renewing
and dreaming of flying once more
higher
to a blue open ocean full of sky
reflected

like water, waves, pulse, beat...spread

ride the wave


Fluid and open
yet firm
and scarily sure of everything,
my maturity coming from the wisdom
and the knowledge
by experience
and observation,
by thinking, feeling, and loving,
to accept that I am human
and therefore not perfect,
learning through mistakes
is the only way
and contradictions
are totally necessary
and a healthy thing.
Always striving for balance.

One thing I know for sure is that I love myself
I am grateful for my life
and my beautiful daughter
and my lovely husband.




No comments:

Post a Comment