Monday 1 August 2016

Holidays!

It's my official annual leave! I am on holiday!
This is my first time in ages, in fact, I can't remember the last time I have 2 weeks with no work, at all!

Yet, even if I had a lovely evening with my best friend, after dinner I go to bed tired, then, in the morning, during breakfast, I am sitting at the computer writing an email for work.

After a lovely day at the Tate Modern viewing Georgia O'Keefe exhibition, I am on the phone for an hour conversation related to the email sent in the morning!

Now, it is Monday 9.30 am, I have been up two hours and planning...I need to look at my papers, letters, schedules, programs, rethink, and think some more, and possibly think some more after...
Then, not necessarily in this order:

make an appointment at the consulate for renewing my passport, filling forms;
make an appointment with the dentist
go and have my overdue blood test
do my tax
write an observation for my mentoring job at the nursery
create the new term schedule for Acorns and create and upload sessions for the online bookings on the website
tidy the desk (BIG JOB and SCARY)
cook dinners for everyone
go to the gym every day to workout
suntan
go for pedicure,
go for massage (lymph drainage)
have me time
have cultural time at museums and theatre
have social time
have couch potato time
have reading time (not work related books)
have sexy time
have mummy time
have time
time?
Where is the time to do all this in two weeks?

Do I have a plan?

The plan was not to have a plan...to go with the flow, to let time pass...to be lazy...not to think about deadlines, schedules...set things...
But I am afraid that if I don't schedule these, I will run out of time and do nothing and not relax properly!

so....happy holiday?!

Will see!






No comments:

Post a Comment