Sunday 26 May 2013

Image Detail
Whitsun mood


In preparation for the Festival of Flowers 


Such a nice mellow and relaxed mood, the air is filled with Sun rays and happiness, for me this is the Festival that holds the meaning of what is to be human and an individual and the sense of belonging to each other, love and relationship and the spirit of togetherness in the wider sense as a community; this is where I feel I am an individual with my own ideas and thoughts, my beliefs and my background, yet I need to feel I belong somewhere. This is why it is important to feel respected and appreciated by the people around me and I must say I do.
I feel the love and the support of all who know me well, and this makes me blessed.



















In the Whitsun garden



White the flowers grow




Earth is listening, glistening, listening,


Warm the breezes blow.






My heart opening to the Sky above
Like flowers blooming
Opening their petals wide
For Sun King is kissing us all
Bless the Sun, bless the flowers,
 bless the bees and bless the butterflies




Image Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment