Friday 3 September 2010

that Autumn feeling...

September is here again...memories...sunny days...outgoing - social mood..fun days out- the sense of freedom and lazy days with not much structure ( although I did try as much as possible to have a structure)...lots of fresh air and trips to park- playgrounds...meeting people...and all that jazz...
all this is fast fading - almost forgotten. A new mood is setting in...the same mood you get when the party is nearly over and you have to say goodbye...the same feeling you get when the sun has gone down and the sky turns orange-pink-purple and then the sky is darker...
Summer is almost gone...School is starting again soon...June feeling was like- "yeah" and July 's mood was "yuppieeee" and August mood is "relax" ...yet...I don't ever feel relaxed in August...I don't know why but I always wish it over and done sooner than soon...gone in a flash...and instead it seems to linger..to be the longest month of the years....terribly slow...I want to be excited again, start new things and start the old things again- well- like school...or a new course or new shops, new clothes, new hair...
I want to get the new diary, the new pens, new cushions for my sofa ( and actually a new sofa but the purse says no!) I want to get into new styles, new regimes, new music, new films...new books..yes..this is the September itch that I get invariably each year...fresh start...but mixed with a very beginning of a mellow melancholy....and a burst of creativity, an inward feeling, such like poets get when they receive the inspiration from their muse..or nature, for me...

1 comment: