Sunday 19 September 2010

Greenwich life...

Sleep is what we need most of during transition periods like the change of seasons. Wrap up warm too.

Today I woke up after a long sleep...what a luxury to be able to stay in bed until 8.45! when I am usually up at 6.30 am every morning. After a bit of cleaning and tidying up I am going to swim with my daughter...I am going to Greenwich Park today to collect little 'treasures' ...we'll see....I'll keep you posted!

two weeks ago I had the luxury to have a thursday morning all to myself as my nanny job started from last monday...so I went to ST ALFEGE ( photo ) to listen to a piano recital...there was a young pianist from the Trinity college playing Bach, Mozart, ....wow what a treat! For your knowledge, these are lunch time concerts at 1.00 every Thursday and they are free! ( Donations )

The Church interiors are beautiful and the golden Autumn light at this time of the year makes it even more gorgeous inside...

No comments:

Post a Comment