Friday 21 June 2024

Summer high

 High, rising fire, 

Burning anger, rage,

Like an electric wire

Light up my sage

Smudge stick' s smoke

Turmoil, like a volcano erupting

Inside fumes I choke

LIver, heart and spleen stagnating

Kidney energy, dragging me

down to the no flow, no go;

Now, feeling low

and yet, we are in the summer high

Bless the sun, returning light

Shine at this wonderful solstice

Hear my chants and prayers

Invoking the pure light divine

Oh, sisters, brothers, oh let the sun shine

Oh Sun shine, oh Sun

Bring peace to restless -ness

The wolrd's ever lasting conflicts

Shine the golden light to us

Lift the shadow, this broken humanity

Sun King, oh mighty, remind us of

Love, beauty and Joy

and have pity,

and give me hope

give us hope 

Om Shanti

Shalom

Om



No comments:

Post a Comment