Thursday 16 February 2012

Bergamo, here we come!

We are on our way to Bergamo and will stay there for a week!


http://www.italy-guide.it/en/bergamo.html




I am very fond of this lovely city; each time I return with memories full of images, patterns, smells, tastes...






I share now with you some now...
these photos I took a while ago on a different trip there...enjoy and wait until I come back with new memories...




This is our home there...




















and this is the view from the window...










and these are images of the city...out and about



















































































































































meanwhile, I will think of you while I sip the Bar Tasso hot chocolate...



No comments:

Post a Comment