Sunday 10 April 2011

Bliss

Bliss

Like Air above still Water
Still Water reflecting Light

The Spiral of Life
The inner creating the outer
All around me is pure and within me is peace

Divine Peace and Harmony
surround me and dwell in me

Susannah



More radiant than the Sun,
Purer than the Snow,
Subtler than the Ether,
Is the Self,
The Spirit within my heart.
I am that Self,
That Self am I.

R. Steiner


I inhale light
I exhale light
I am persevering
I am spirit
I in me
I understand the essence
I will
Power in my thoughts
Power in me
All above as below
Light through me
Light in my thoughts
...
My power
My life force
My soul is
Peace in power
Power in peace
Peace in strength
Strength in peace
Soul in body
Soul harmony
Soul power
Soul light illumines me
Sould warmth penetrates me
Soul warmth streams through me
Soul peace
Blessed peace
Wisdom shines through me
As above, so below


(From Rudolf Steiner's Start Now! a book of soul and spiritual excercises)
Photos taken Saturday 9th April Regent's Park, London

The First Spring Day
I wonder if the sap is stirring yet,
If wintry birds are dreaming of a mate,
If frozen snowdrops feel as yet the sun
And crocus fires are kindling one by
one:
Sing, robins, sing;
I still am sore in doubt concerning
Spring.
I wonder if the springtide of this year
Will bring another Spring both lost and
dear;
If heart and spirit will find out their
Spring,
Or if the world alone will bud and sing:
Sing, hope, to me;
Sweet notes, my hope, soft notes for
memory.
The sap will surely quicken soon or late,
The tardiest bird will twitter to a mate;
So Spring must dawn again with warmth
and bloom,
Or in this world, or in the world to
come:
Sing, voice of Spring,
Till I too blossom and rejoice and sing.
~Christina Rossetti



Spring is coming, Spring is coming
(Out of these ashes, beauty will rise)
And all we've been hoping and longing for soon will appear
(Sorrow will be turned to joy)
Spring is coming, Spring is coming
(All we hoped for soon will appear)
It won't be long now, it's just about here
(Out of the dark clouds, beauty will shine)
(All above in heaven, rejoice)
(Spring is coming soon)
(Spring is coming soon)

[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/spring-is-coming-lyrics-steven-curtis-chapman.html ]
The Daisy                                  
In the early Springtime,
When the violets grow,
When the birds sing sweetly,
And the soft winds blow,
Comes the little daisy,
Blooming fresh and fair,
Springing bright and joyous
In the morning air.
Sunny little blossom, on your slender stalk,
How much you would teach us if you could but talk!
Ever looking upward, all the livelong day,
Bright your faces turn to catch each sunbeam’s ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment